Fall is just around the corner! The leaves will be changing color and the temperature will be dropping! Personally, I can’t wait. Fall is such a colorful season and its filled with my favorite holidays! There are so many crochet patterns for fall filled with the same color and warmth that you need for this season.
- This Falling Leaves Afghan is so cute! Really reminds me of the fall air!
- These Chestnut Leaf Placemats would make the perfect place setting. For more place setting patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Placemat Patterns.
- These Candy Corn Hair Ties by Simply Collectible Crochet are so cute! I will definitely be making these for my little girl! If you like candy corn check out these 10 Free Candy Corn Crochet Patterns.
- How cute is this Pumpkin Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy? For more pumpkin patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns.
- Everyone needs this Pumpkin Kitchen Set. It’s made so well and looks so elegant. I would make them for my families Thanksgiving, but, there are way to many people in my family! It would take me all year.
- Break out your Pumpkin Spice Candles and decorate you house with these Happy Autumn Leaves by Moogly.
- Dress up your front door with this Fall Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me.
- Need a cute center piece for your Thanksgiving table? This Thanksgiving Turkey is the perfect pattern for you! For more turkey patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Turkey Patterns.
- I love this Saffron Sweet Shawl by Cre8tion Crochet. The color is perfect, and the drape is so gorgeous. For more shawls, check out these 10 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns.
- The detail of these Turkey Coasters has me in awe! This is the cutest coaster pattern I have ever seen. For more coaster patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Coaster Patterns.
Are you ready to try out some of these crochet patterns for fall? I know that I am.