Watermelon Crochet patterns are so popular. After seeing these 10 free patterns, it is rightfully so. Before I could get through writing this post, I was ready to break out my green and pink/red yarn.
- How cute is this Zig Zag Watermelon Cowl?
- This Watermelon Water Bottle Holder is perfect for taking a hike through the trails.
- This is the cutest Watermelon Sunhat by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me.
- These Watermelon Coasters were also featured in my 10 Free Coaster Crochet Patterns.
- Watermelon Mary Janes are the perfect booties to make for your little girl! Want more booty patterns for your little girl? Check out these 10 Free Booties For Girls Crochet Patterns.
- I need to make this Watermelon Ear Flap Hat.
- I love this Watermelon Dishcloth and Potholder set! For more check out these 10 Free Potholder/Hotpad patterns and these 10 Free Dishcloth Crochet Patterns.
- I love this Lil’ Slice of Sweetness Dress! Such an amazing design. For more dress patterns check out these 10 Free Baby Dress Crochet Patterns.
- This Watermelon Tote is too cute! The link to the free pattern is in the Ravelry listing.
- I love these Watermelon Earrings! For more jewelry patterns check out these 10 Free Jewelry Crochet Patterns.
How do you feel after this post? Are you ready to make some watermelon inspired items?