Who’s ready to make an afghan?
After reading through these Go-to patterns you sure will be too!
- The Traditional Granny Square blanket pattern has to be the oldest trick in the book! But it never gets old!
- Now, this Ripple Blanket is a little different than a chevron blanket. Here’s how this works; A chevron blanket is always a ripple blanket, but, a ripple blanket is not always a chevron blanket. This basic ripple blanket is worked in waves and is softer (visually).
- This One Big Granny blanket is the quickest and simplest blanket pattern! When in doubt I always start this!
- So, you like granny squares and you like chevron, why not mix the two together with this Grannies and Ripples blanket pattern
- What better afghan pattern than this Granny Ripple Blanket? Combining my two favorite things, Granny stitch and Chevron!
- Shell Stitch blankets just look so classic and intricate, yet, they are so simple!
- The amount of Corner To Corner Afghans that I see blows my mind. Works up exactly how the title says, from one corner to the other!
- I love the way Bavarian blankets look, so, it is definitely one of my personal go-tos!
- Chevron is a very popular pattern. Not only with fiber arts, but, also in fabrics and upholstery. With this Chevron pattern, your blanket is sure to be a big hit!
- I love granny stitch and C2C crochet so this Diagonal Granny Stripe pattern is my kinda pattern.