Wearing one of these crochet holiday accessory crochet patterns are so cute, especially for kids. One of my favorite things about Christmas fashion would be a good old Christmas sweater. Adding a hat or a cowl just seals the deal for eternal happiness!
- This Cascading Snowflakes Scarf is so gorgeous and delicate! I love lacy crochet patterns like this one. For more snowflakes, Check out these Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns.
- This Pointsettia Scarf is so elegant. Anyone would be honored to receive this scarf as a gift.
- Where has this Snowflake Apron been all my life. It would be a crime to back any holiday cookies without this crochet holiday apron.
- I love Candy Cane Ripple Cowl. It would go great with any holiday outfit. For more candy canes, check out these Free Crochet Peppermint Patterns.
- I feel like everyone owns a santa hat. So, to keep up with tradition, I’ve include this simple Santa Hat. For more santa, check out these Free Santa Crochet Patterns.
- This Ho Ho Ho Headband is so simple and clever! For more headbands, check out these Free Crochet Headband Patterns.
- How clever is this Christmas Ornament Hat? Why didn’t I think of that? For more ornaments, check out these Free Crochet Christmas Ornament Patterns.
- I love this little Elf Hat! Guess what the best part of this pattern is. There are sizes for the whole family!
- These Christmas Elf Booties are to die for! They are a must make crochet holiday accessory!