Every women I know has something or other in pink. Whether you are a tomboy or a girly girl, I’m sure you will find something to your liking in this round-up. These patterns are also a way to show your support for breast cancer survivors! Not to mention that Valentines Day is nearing soon! So, these Pretty in Pink crochet patterns are perfect!
- The stitch pattern on this Glenda Scarf is so cute! Definately plan on making this.
- This Hooded Infinity Scarf is super fashionable. Not to mention its warm and cozy!
- This Lovely Shells Blanket would make the perfect baby shower gift! For more, check out these Free Baby Blanket Patterns.
- These Baby Beanies with a Heart are so cute. Perfect for your little one.
- Want a quick project that looks flawless? This Simple Blanket is the perfect project.
- This Victorian Lattice Square was also featured in my Free Motif Crochet Patterns Post! Its so elegant and would be perfect in any project.
- I am currently in the process of making this Lea blouse! Its super cute and great for any body type.
- How yummy is this Bubble Gum Hat?
- This Just Groovin’ Beanie is amazing. Using a special series of Front Post and Back Post crochet stitches you can create this amazing textured beanie.