I just love scarf crochet patterns! And no matter what they will always be in style! Especially if they are hand made.
- This Simple Scarf is perfect for a quick gift idea, or just to practice double crocheting.
- Not sure why but this Wrap It Up Scarf reminds me of aloe. Really love this scarf and the color that it was designed in.
- This One Skein Chevron Scarf looks amazing in varigated/self striping yarn. Breakout your Red Heart Unforgettable!
- Whoever though of this skull motif was a genius. This Skull Scarf is so cool!
- I love this Artfully Simple Angled Scarf by the Moogly Blog.
- This Feather and Fan Scarf looks so elegant!
- This Journey Scarf is the perfect lacy crochet pattern!
- If you like shell stitch like patterns then this Maureen Scarf is the scarf pattern for you.
- Love the texture of this Alana Scarf.