Hi Everyone! My name is Mistie and I am the wife to a terrific man, Kevin, who love me just the way I am and makes me happy! I’m also the mother to 5 adorable children who keep me busy and bring me joy! I am so blessed and fortunate to be a stay-at-home mom. I started crocheting in 2004 and started designing patterns in 2007. It did not take long to realize that crocheting, caring, and designing was my passion.
I am the owner and designer of American Crochet – Crafting a Rainbow of Hope. My husband helps with all of my tech needs! None of this would be possible without him. American Crochet – Crafting a Rainbow of Hope is a lot of fun and i enjoy interacting with all my followers and fellow crafters! I hope to continue doing so for a VERY long time!
Designs for American Crochet:
- I love this Sun Seeker Summer Scarf!
- This Tunisian Hugs Lovey is a great thing to make for little newborns!
- This Preppy Celestia scarf is gorgeous! Look at those colors!
- How cute and easy is this Marshmellow Scarf?
- This Stained Diamonds Scarf is so adorable it’s a great lightweight scarf pattern to wear for any occasion!
- I love this Staggered Shells Scarf! Perfect for the Holiday season.
- This Timeless Cowl is absolutely gorgeous in that blue!
- This Zig Zag Dishcloth would make the perfect housewarming gift!
- This Last Minute Open Weave Crop Top is a paid pattern but so worth the coin! Its so gorgeous and would make the perfect cover up for your shoulders in the fall.
- I love the orange used for this Diamond Seed Stitch Dishcloth.